To support the upcoming 2022 NCC Seminars for Volume One and Volume Two we are providing stakeholders with communications material to assist with promotion of the event. Below you will find links to material that contain a variety of written resources that you can use to share information about the seminars across your organisation’s preferred media and communication channels.
- Registration is open for the 2022 NCC Seminars – Volume One and Volume Two
- The seminar sessions will be held in each capital city through July – August 2022, and includes two webinar options.
- This is an important event for practitioners to learn about what has changed, and what it means for their industries before the NCC 2022 is adopted on 1 September 2022.
- Until 15 June 2022, ABCB is offering an early bird discounted rate (excluding webinar) for $130 (GST Inc.) per registration.
- After 15 June, Seminar fees are $160 (GST Inc.) per registration, or $130 (GST Inc.) for webinar registrations.
- Register at: https://au.eventscloud.com/website/1526/
How you can help?
Let your stakeholders know about the upcoming 2022 NCC Seminars by:
- Using the campaign content provided below in your communications
- Engage your networks about the 2022 NCC Seminars – Volume One and Volume Two
- Engage your networks through social media via events, stories etc.
- Check for updates and new campaign materials