Register now for our free webinars, being held online
from 20 - 24 March 2023.
These webinars are a great opportunity for practitioners to learn about key changes and new provisions in NCC 2022 Volume One and Volume Two for energy efficiency, condensation management and livable housing design.
Hear from ABCB and Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme (NatHERS) speakers, with the opportunity to ask questions about changes to NCC 2022.
There is no cost to join the webinars, however as spaces are limited, make sure you book your spot early.
Each of the topics will be covered on different days and times so you can pick a time that works best for you. As these events are hosted online, you can join in from wherever you are located.
Each session is expected to last for approximately 60 – 90 minutes (including time for Q&As).
If you can’t make any of these sessions, videos of the presentations will be available. The recorded videos won’t include the Q&A sections.
You are welcome to attend one or more webinar topics, but please only register for one session per topic.
- NCC 2022 housing energy efficiency (90 minutes)
- NCC 2022 apartment energy efficiency (90 minutes)
- NCC 2022 commercial energy efficiency (60 minutes)
- NCC 2022 condensation management (60 minutes)
- NCC 2022 and NatHERS tools (60 minutes)
- NCC 2022 livable housing design (90 minutes)
For dates and session times, visit the registration website.
Each webinar will provide you with information relating to that topic including:
- the key changes in NCC 2022
- the new mandatory requirements
- an overview of available compliance options
- when the changes will be adopted
- tips and examples
- how you can find more information and support
Attendance certificates will be emailed to all attendees after each webinar. Delegates requiring CPD accreditation should contact the administrator of their CPD scheme to confirm if CPD points are available for attending these webinars, and to find out how many points the webinars are worth.