NCC 2019, Volume Two (Version 1.1)
Public Comment Draft
The Public Comment Draft for NCC 2019, Volume Two includes:
- new quantified performance metrics and Verification Methods;
- removing the ability to use bonded laminated material where a non-combustible material is required;
- revised Acceptable Construction Practices (ACPs); and
- improved readability, including standardised Governing Requirements across the NCC.
Version 1.1 contains the following:
- A new Verification Method for construction in bushfire prone areas, V2.7.2; and
- Diagrams for Part 3.10.4 that have not been included in Version 1.0.
The consultation period for the Public Comment Draft closed Friday, 13 April 2018.
Thank you for your feedback.