The ABCB’s Building Codes Committee and/or Plumbing Code Committee has agreed to the following documents as being suitable for referencing in the 2019 edition of the NCC.
- Amendment 2 to AS 1170.4:2007, Structural design actions part 4: Earthquake actions in Australia
- Amendment 1 to AS 4200.2:2017, Pliable building membranes and underlays, Part 2: Installation
- AS 1657:2018, Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders – Design, construction and installation
- AS 5216:2018 (Supersedes SA TS 101:2015), Design of post-installed and cast-in fastenings in concrete
- AS/NZS 4600:2018, Cold-formed steel structures
- AS 1562.1:2018, Design and installation of metal roof and wall cladding, Part 1: Metal
- AS/NZS 1859.4:2018, Reconstituted wood-based panels—Specifications, Part 4: Wet-processed fibreboard
- AS 2050:2018, Installation of roof tiles
- AS/NZS 2918:2018, Domestic solid-fuel burning appliances – Installation
- AS/NZS 2293.1:2018, Emergency lighting and exit signs for buildings part 1: System design, installation and operation.
- AS/NZS 4020:2018, Testing of products for use in contact with drinking water
- AS 3600:2018, Concrete Structures
- AS/NZS 3500.1:2018, Plumbing and drainage - Water services
- AS/NZS 3500.2:2018, Plumbing and drainage - Sanitary plumbing and drainage
- AS/NZS 3500.3:2018, Plumbing and drainage - Stormwater drainage
- AS/NZS 3500.4:2018, Plumbing and drainage - Heated water services (Including Amendment1)
- AS 3700:2018, Masonry Structures
Note: When referenced in the NCC 2019 Deemed-to-Satisfy Provisions, this document will be subject to the following:
- exclusion from Clause 8.5.1 (d) of the words "(for piers—isolated or engaged)", and
- addition at the end of Clause 8.5.1 of the words ", Table 10.3 and Table 4.1 (a)(i)(C)."
Readers will recall from previously published related information provided in ABCB Connect, the ABCB has established an initiative to promote revised or amended documents which are not referenced in the NCC that may be suitable for use as part of a Performance Solution.
For further information see the list of documents available for consideration as part of a Performance Solution.