The Building Codes Committee and/or Plumbing Code Committee has agreed to the following documents as being suitable for referencing in the 2019 edition of the NCC.
In the interim, these documents may be considered for use as part of a Performance Solution.
- Amendment 1 to AS 3600:2018, Concrete Structures
- Amendment 1 to AS 5146.1:2015, Reinforced autoclaved aerated concrete, Structures
- Amendment 2 to AS 3786:2014, Smoke alarms using scattered light, transmitted light or ionization
- AS 3959:2018, Construction of buildings in bushfire-prone areas
- AS/NZS 4859.1:2018, Thermal insulation materials for buildings, Part 1: General criteria and technical provisions
- AS/NZS 4859.2:2018, Thermal insulation materials for buildings, Part 2: Design
Readers will recall from previously published related information provided in ABCB Connect, the ABCB has established an initiative to promote revised or amended documents which are not referenced in the NCC that may be suitable for use as part of a Performance Solution.
For further information see the list of documents available for consideration as part of a Performance Solution.