Frequently Asked Questions
The NCC has three volumes:
- Volume One contains the requirements for multi-residential, commercial, industrial, public buildings and associated structures.
- Volume Two contains the requirements for residential buildings, non-habitable buildings and associated structures.
- Volume Three contains the requirements for plumbing and drainage for all classes of buildings.
The WaterMark Schedule of products lists the products that require certification. The WaterMark Schedule of excluded products lists the products that do not require certification. If you cannot locate the product on either of these lists, the product may require a risk assessment to be undertaken to determine whether or not WaterMark certification is required.
The 9 topics covered include:
- Australian Regulatory Framework for Building and Plumbing
- Using the NCC
- NCC: A Performance Based Code
- NCC Volume One
- NCC Volume Two
- NCC Volume Three
- NCC Volume One, Disability Access
- NCC Volume One, Energy Efficiency
- NCC Volume Two, Energy Efficiency
Each presentation is approximately 45 slides and accompanied by multiple choice questions.
NCC Tutor is ready-made content provided as 9 individual PowerPoint presentations. You can choose to deliver the content as a presentation, webinar, online training, or through another medium that suits your needs. Because it is licensed the content cannot be altered in any way. NCC Tutor: What's inside? provided further detail about NCC Tutor.
Like all ABCB education materials, NCC Tutor is a free product.