Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit the Request Password Reset page (http://www.abcb.gov.au/User/Request-Password-Reset) on this site.
- Enter your existing email address (the one you registered with).
- Select the yellow 'Request Password Reset' button. If successful the ‘Email Sent!’ wording will show and you will then receive a verification email to the email address you identified.
- Upon receipt of the email you should click on the 'Click Here to reset your password' link. This will take you to the Reset Password page.
- Then enter a new password and select Reset Password. If successful the ‘Password Reset Success!’ wording will show and you will be able to access the NCC and archived volumes.
- A confirmation email will also be sent to you once the reset is successful.
A Performance Solution, previously referred to as Alternative Solution, is a method of complying with the Performance Requirements other than by a Deemed-to-Satisfy Solution.
Refer to the How it works section for further information.
NCC 2019 was adopted by all States and Territories from 1 May 2019.
The Performance Requirements can be found:
- at the start of each Section in NCC Volume One
- Section 2 contains all the Performance Requirements for NCC Volume Two
- at the start of each Part in NCC Volume Three