Frequently Asked Questions
If you cannot locate the product on either of these schedules, the product will require a risk assessment to be undertaken to determine whether or not certification is required. The risk assessment is to be undertaken in accordance with the Protocol for the Assessment of Risks of Plumbing Products, which is included at Appendix 3 in the Manual for the WaterMark Certification Scheme.
It is important that you supply your correct contact details upon registering. Email alerts will be sent to you periodically when important updates or changes to the NCC occur.
You can update your profile at any time by selecting the 'My account' option from the top of this page.
- Visit the Request Password Reset page (http://www.abcb.gov.au/User/Request-Password-Reset) on this site.
- Enter your existing email address (the one you registered with).
- Select the yellow 'Request Password Reset' button. If successful the ‘Email Sent!’ wording will show and you will then receive a verification email to the email address you identified.
- Upon receipt of the email you should click on the 'Click Here to reset your password' link. This will take you to the Reset Password page.
- Then enter a new password and select Reset Password. If successful the ‘Password Reset Success!’ wording will show and you will be able to access the NCC and archived volumes.
- A confirmation email will also be sent to you once the reset is successful.
A Performance Solution, previously referred to as Alternative Solution, is a method of complying with the Performance Requirements other than by a Deemed-to-Satisfy Solution.
Refer to the How it works section for further information.