Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit the Request Password Reset page (http://www.abcb.gov.au/User/Request-Password-Reset) on this site.
- Enter your existing email address (the one you registered with).
- Select the yellow 'Request Password Reset' button. If successful the ‘Email Sent!’ wording will show and you will then receive a verification email to the email address you identified.
- Upon receipt of the email you should click on the 'Click Here to reset your password' link. This will take you to the Reset Password page.
- Then enter a new (or your existing password) and select Reset Password. If successful the ‘Password Reset Success!’ wording will show and you will be able to access the NCC and archived volumes.
- A confirmation email will also be sent to you once the reset is successful.
If you need assistance with your original password, please submit an enquiry using the online enquiry form.