Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit the Request Password Reset page (http://www.abcb.gov.au/User/Request-Password-Reset) on this site.
- Enter your existing email address (the one you registered with).
- Select the yellow 'Request Password Reset' button. If successful the ‘Email Sent!’ wording will show and you will then receive a verification email to the email address you identified.
- Upon receipt of the email you should click on the 'Click Here to reset your password' link. This will take you to the Reset Password page.
- Then enter a new password and select Reset Password. If successful the ‘Password Reset Success!’ wording will show and you will be able to access the NCC and archived volumes.
- A confirmation email will also be sent to you once the reset is successful.
It is important that you supply your correct contact details upon registering. Email alerts will be sent to you periodically when important updates or changes to the NCC occur.
You can update your profile at any time by selecting the 'My account' option from the top of this page.
It is recommended that the browsers listed below are used when viewing the NCC Online. The version provided should be viewed as the minimum version to be used to ensure that NCC content will be displayed accurately.
- Google Chrome 42;
- Internet Explorer 10;
- Mozilla Firefox 34; Opera 28; and
- Safari 5.1.7.
Support for issues encountered with the use of unsupported browsers cannot be provided by the ABCB.