The ABCB can assist on NCC-related matters. However, before contacting us please understand that the ABCB is not responsible for:
- advice on specific construction projects, including dispute resolutions, rulings, interpretations or decisions on compliance;
- State or Territory variations to the NCC;
- workmanship, quality control, or other building-related aspects not specifically covered by the NCC;
- administrative documents such as contracts, permits and compliance inspection reports;
- regulatory offences and penalties and appeal processes;
- licencing and auditing of building and plumbing practitioners; and
- planning issues, such as land use, zoning and plot ratios.
To find out more, and what the ABCB is responsible for, please refer to the ABCB Office.
Furthermore, please consider reviewing our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before submitting an enquiry online.